Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

Do you ever have a mental "To Do" list that just keeps getting longer and longer as the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into days? Well, on my "list" is to BLOG!! I miss it! A couple weeks ago Emily inspired me to pick it up again... so where do I start?!?!

So within in the last few months, my life has had some wonderful adventures,
one much bigger than the other, but still...

In November, my wonderful parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. Congrats to them! For a celebration, the family spent a week in Cancun, Mexico. Talk about an AMAZING place! An "all-inclusive" resort is the way to vacation! Anyways, my dad surprised my mom by setting up a vowel renewal ceremony on the beach... is was so beautiful! Here are a couple pictures:



Congratulations to my lovely parents! I hope and pray for another 25 years for the both of them!

No comments: